Here's how it works:
1. The public can react to posts (comment / like). Only app moderators can post an update.
2. Updates that the moderators post are pushed into the page in real-time.
3. Your comments are delivered to the liveblog app moderators. Conversations are supported for each update.
4. While you're waiting, scroll down through the thread to see previous posts. Notice that rich media (files, images, etc.) are supported.
5. Our liveblog app is a fantastic tool to cover live events. For example, liveblogging a conference is a awesome way to share key pieces of information (speaker highlights, presenter slides, Tweets, etc.) with the audience.
If you would like to host a liveblog on your site, create a team on Pubble then deploy the "Liveblog" app type.
You need to have a paid account type to host a live event (no free live events). Live event pricing is available